Saturday 26 May 2012

Kenji Tei - Greenbelt 5

I have a confession to make.  I'm not actually a ramen/noodle enthusiast.  I was meeting up with some good friends from when I was working and we agreed to meet at Kenji Tei Greenbelt 5.

Honestly, I don't mind having to dine at a ramen house.  There are always options available for a non-noodle lover like me.

I was running late for our dinner and they already ordered when I arrived.  I asked them to order miso soup in advance.  

Miso soup is a traditional Japanese soup usually made of miso paste mixed with dashi soup stock.  A bowl of this soup just makes me happy :-)

The Tofu Steak was definitely one of the best I ever tasted in the metro.


Tofu Steak


I cannot comment on how the noodles tasted.

However, my friends ordered different types of noodles and they all loved it.


Hiyashi Chuka


Yaki Soba

Hiyashi Special


I had the Yaki Gyoza for my main course.  I did not order rice with it which was fine because those six pieces of potstickers were quite filling coupled with the miso soup and tofu steak I had earlier.


Yaki Gyoza


Kenji Tei first opened in B.F. Paranaque.  Kudos to the owners for making their noodle house one of the finest in the metro.  By branching out to an upscale location like Greenbelt, Kenji Tei has definitely made a mark into the minds and tummies of noodle and non-noodle lovers alike.

*All photos courtesy of MPW Cu.
-------------------------------

Kenji Tei 
3rd Level, Greenbelt 5
Ayala Center, Makati City
Tel. No. 754 3098

--------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! Worth a trip to Greenbelt 5. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete