Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tokyo Cafe - South Mall

I've been seeing Tokyo Cafe in Mall of Asia but have yet to sample their dishes.  Now that it has a branch in SM South Mall, I was finally able to give it a try.

The high ceiling, pendant lamps, recessed lighting and huge photos make for a modern cafe.   













Being a milk tea fan, I ordered the Royal Milk Tea.




If you're expecting a milk tea the likes of Gong Cha, Serenitea and Cha Time then you will be disappointed.  Their version is quite different.  It is well suited for those who enjoy strong tea with milk.  Unfortunately, I do not enjoy this type of milk tea.

My friend had the Kani Crab Sandwich.




I had the Chicken Burger.




I would say that both sandwiches tasted fine but nothing stood out.

Tokyo Cafe seems to be surviving the past few years even opening a branch here in the South as proof of its longevity.  

For those willing to try it, a meal in this place would cost around PhP 250+ per person.  

---------------------------------------------

Tokyo Cafe
Ground Level,
SM South Mall, Las Pinas City

---------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment