Tuesday 17 July 2012

Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Greenwich

We lived in London for a year and a half and Gourmet Burger Kitchen is one of the cafes we went to.  It has branches all over London but we tried their dining outlet after we took the Thames River Cruise to Greenwich.


Gourmet Burger Kitchen in Greenwich is right at its city centre.




Gourmet Burger Kitchen has a very casual set-up.   Orders are taken and paid for at the counter.  Food is then served directly at your table.




I miss these cool glass bottles of Coke.  I prefer these glass bottles over canned soda anytime.




My dining companions for lunch...








My hubby had the Barbecue Burger which was really yummy.




I had the GBK salad.  The salad greens were fine but I find the avocado too mushy, would have preferred avocado slices as it stated in the menu.




My son had fries and homemade onion rings.



Overall, the meal we had was average.  The burger tasted good and they had a lot to choose from.   When in London and craving for burgers that are not of the fast food variety then Gourmet Burger Kitchen may be the place for you.


===========================

Gourmet Burger Kitchen

===========================

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!!

    Salad and Barbecue burger really looking very delicious..

    ReplyDelete