Monday 4 March 2013

Breakfast at Antonio's


When I found out that Breakfast at Antonio's reopened this year, we headed out to Tagaytay early on a Saturday morning. They still occupied their original location which was overlooking the beautiful Taal Volcano. Unfortunately, it was quite cloudy and foggy that day.


Check out the newly renovated interiors....


















Our breakfast choices....

If you've ever been to Bacolod, one of the best things you can find is homemade chorizo. Now, I don't need to fly back home every time I get a craving for homemade chorizo.  Their version is delicious!



 Chorizo with garlic rice and 2 eggs done sunny side up


Pardon the photo below as my designated driver/hubby already started on his dish without the obligatory photo shot.  I guess it was that good?!?


Sauteed corned beef with baked beans and 2 eggs done sunny side up 


My son wanted pancakes but for some reason did not quite like it. I had some and it was just your run of the mill pancake.


Pancakes with two slices of bacon


If you're into beef tapa, then this will exceed your expectation as the meat slices were juicy and well seasoned. One serving of garlic rice may not be enough for you.


Beef tapa with garlic rice, baked beans and 2 sunny side up eggs 



My son really enjoyed their hot chocolate which was made of Felchlin chocolate from Switzerland.






This is what I always order when we go there.  Nothing's changed - it still tastes as good as I can remember. Muesli is a healthy mix of yoghurt, fruits and nuts then sweetened with honey.



Muesli


I guess you could say that we all left Breafast at Antonio's happy and satisfied.






Prepare to spend around 750 pesos for breakfast and a drink.


==============================

Breakfast at Antonio's
Tagaytay Ridge
Website:  www.antoniosrestaurant.ph

==============================



No comments:

Post a Comment